Stage Lighting Services News
Robe Robin Pointes On Order
We have invested in Robe Robin Pointe's for our hire stock. We have placed an order for Robe Robin Pointe's which will hopefully be arriving soon.
The Robe Robin Pointe is very bright and super-fast with a sharp parallel beam that cuts through the air and across video with ease. The Pointe can project a static or rotating glass gobo to produce precision in-air and surface images with an even focal plane. Tight or at full 20 degree zoom, the output is crystal clear and brilliant. Add in either rotating, 6 way linear or 8 way circular, prisms to create wide reaching effects across any set.
Drop in the frost filter and use any of the 13 rich colours to create a smooth even wash. The Point has an output far greater in size, quality and power than seems possible from it’s small, lightweight body – due to the efficient short arc 280 W discharge source and the Robe optical configuration. This new technology fixture even travels efficiently in a case of 4 and will cover all your needs – Beam, Spot, Wash, FX - there is no point in using any other fixture.
The Robe Robin Pointe
- Lamp: Discharge short arc lamp with integrated reflector : Osram Sirius HRI 280W
- Control: Automatic and remote on/off
- Ballast: Electronic
- Beam mode: 75,250 lx @ 20 m distance
- Spot mode: 82,400 lx @ 5m distance
- Dichroic glass reflector integrated with the lamp for maximising the light efficiency
- Zoom range: 2.5°-10° beam application; 5° – 20° spot application
- Power supply: Electronic auto-ranging
- Input voltage range: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 470 W at 230 V / 50 Hz
- Weight: 15 kg (33 lbs)
- Fixation option: Pan/Tilt-lock mechanism
- Glass gobos - outside diameter: 15,9 mm, image diameter: 12,5 mm, thickness: 1.1 mm, high temperature borofloat or better glass
- Aluminium gobo wheel - thickness: 0,5 mm, gobo image diameter: 6 mm
- Setting & Addressing: ROBE Navigation System 2 (RNS2)
- Protocols: USITT DMX-512, RDM, ArtNet, MA Net, MA Net2
- Control channels: 16, 24
- 2 DMX protocol modes
- 3-editable programs, each up to 100 steps
- Stand-alone operation
- QVGA Robe touch screen with battery backup gravitation sensor for auto screen positioning operation memory service log with RTC
- Ethernet port: Art-Net, MA Net, MA Net 2 protocols, ready for ACN
- Data in/out: Locking 3-pin & 5-pin XLR
- Power input: Neutrik PowerCon
- Built-in analyser for easy fault finding
- Colour wheel: 13 dichroic filters + white
- Rotating Gobo wheel: 9 rotating, indexable and replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" glass gobos + open
- Static Gobo wheel: 14 gobos + open
- Prism 1: 8-facet circular prism rotating in both directions at different speeds
- Prism 2: 6-facet linear prism rotating in both directions at different speeds
- Frost effect: Separate, variable
- Dimmer/Shutter: Full range dimming and variable strobe effect
- Motorized zoom and focus
- Pan: 450°
- Tilt: 270°
We feel the Robe moving lights have been very reliable and our current ROBE stock consists of the following:
Robe Robin 600 LED Wash - The Robin 600 LED Wash is truly a "multi-purpose" LED unit, features included a versatile 15 – 60 degree motorised zoom, powerful fast strobing, pre-programmed pulse strobe effects and in the words of Robe'
Robe Robin 100 LEDBeam - The Robe Robin 100 LEDBeam is super fast and is the ultimate effects lighting tool. A highly optimized motorized control produces speedy pan and tilt movement, three LED zones allow the creation of various colour chases, and the extra punchy seven degree beam angle can be amplified with fast strobing.
Robe Robin 600E Spot - The ROBIN 600E Spot has a dramatically increased light output and lower power requirements mainly thanks to an optimized optical path made from carefully selected components. The Robe Robin 600E spots super strong light-output can be maximised by using ROBE‘s unique HotSpot Control system together with the linear iris to create very powerful beam effects.
As we endeavour to be as competitive as possible, if you are offered a better price elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to match or even beat it. Obviously, we can only apply this offer to items that are in stock for the duration of your hire.